We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond...
Year 1 Primary Teacher
My school is seeking an ardent year 1 primary school teacher. The right teacher will join the school and help make an impact on the schools teaching and learning.
Whether you are an experienced & skilled primary school teacher or a talented and fresh minded NQT, this primary school can offer fantastic career development opportunities.
If you are a primary school teacher with strong leadership potential and have ambition to be a subject leader, year group leader, phase leader or Assistant Headteacher then this is the primary school for you!
Job Specification - Year 1 Teacher:
- Full time Year 1 Teacher
- Permanent contract
- Main/ Upper Pay Scale
- Excellent CPD & TLR opportunities
- Consistently 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in recent lesson observations
- Subject strength advantageous
- Must hold QTS & have UK teaching experience
- Able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons for all to benefit from
- Team player
- Ambitious and hardworking
- 'GOOD' school aiming for Outstanding
- Located in Ealing
- Fantastic Senior Leadership team
- Excellent NQT Induction Program
- Free staff parking on site
- Good train and bus connections
- Large building with modern resources and great facilities
- Well behaved & enthusiastic children
If this is the role for you please apply or call Christina on 0207 105 3499 for more information.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.