Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Permanent Full Time
Main Pay Scale
Required for: September 2020
'Pupils have very positive attitudes to learning...' OFSTED (March 2017)
The school has a genuine opportunity for a class teacher to be part of a exciting phase in the life of the school. The school is a friendly, supportive and growing school, situated on the edge of London, a few minutes' walk from Stanmore tube station. The school is seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational teacher, working in KS2.
The school can offer:
* well behaved children who are eager to learn
* a school where end of Key stage 2 progress results in the top 3% in England (July 2018)
* a caring, dedicated team of professionals, who are keen to develop their practice
* a school that takes pride in developing the whole child
* excellent CPD opportunities
* a brand new, well-resourced school building set in amazing school grounds
The school is looking for someone who:
* has high academic expectations and is committed to developing the whole child
* has up-to-date knowledge and understanding of engaging pupils within a creative curriculum
* can support the school's ethos and work as part of our hardworking team
If interested, please call Christina on 0207 105 3499.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted