Primary SEND Teaching Assistant SEND Teaching Assistant Ealing, London PrimaryPrimary SEND Teaching AssistantOpen to graduatesImmediate startLong term work in a primary school in Ealing, LondonCareer...
KS2 SEND TEACHER NEEDED (from January 2019)
An exciting and challenging opportunity to help set up and establish a new Additional Resourced Provision (ARP) at a primary school in the borough of Ealing.
The school has opened two specialist provisions in September 2018, one for children in Reception and Key Stage 1 and one for KS2 children, and need a KS2 teacher with a proven track record of quality teaching to join our team on an exciting journey to further develop our school. This post would not be suitable for an NQT.
Successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practice;
- Demonstrate a creative approach to curriculum delivery for children with special educational needs;
- Have experience of teaching children with autism
- Have a commitment to sharing responsibility for raising standards;
- Be fully committed to learning from and contributing to a team;
- Have excellent communication skills to engage children, parents and colleagues;
- Be very well organised.
We can offer:
- A friendly welcoming school community
- A new, purposed built suite of rooms, including a sensory room, daily living skills area and calm room
- Passion and commitment to inclusive education
- A supportive Strategic Management Team and Governing Body
- A dedicated, hard-working and supportive staff team
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
If you are a strong, reflective practitioner with a passion for developing the very best in SEND children, and would like to be a part of this exciting stage in the school's development then we would like to hear from you.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.