NEW TEACHING ROLE HERE AT CAREER TEACHERS! APPLY TODAY
Career Teachers are currently recruiting for a Citizenship Teacher for a fantastic school located in the Loughborough area.
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Demetrious on
0116 277 6400
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a Bachelor of Education/PGCE/QTS.
The position is full time and starts in January 2024
Citizenship Teacher, Leicester, Leicestershire January 2022 start, part time.
£150 - £200 per day depending on experience
The ideal candidate:
- UK QTS / QTLS / QUALIFIED / UNQUALIFIED
- Experienced Citizenship / Humanities Teacher
- You will need to have a proven track record of delivering high quality lessons
- Passionate, positive & team player required
- Confident & strong behaviour and classroom management
- Have extensive knowledge of this subject as required to teach up to KS5
- Be resilient as the role is challenging but very rewarding
- Ability to build positive relationships with young people with challenging behaviour Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children key requirements for the position include:
- Child and Adult DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
- Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
- Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
Does this sound like the job for you?
Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted