Career Teachers are looking for an experienced and qualified SENCO for a position within a mainstream Primary School in Bexley.
The school are looking for someone to join the team on a full time basis, but could consider 4 days per week for the right person.
You will be an experienced SENCO, ideally from a Primary setting, but will also consider applications from candidates with Secondary and SEN experience.
You will be an important part of the Senior Leadership Team, working to support children who have SEN throughout the school, and ensure that they have the best possible access to learning.
You role will include, but is not limited to:
- Referrals to appropriate agencies and transfer of paperwork for pupils
- Managing the logistical aspects of IPP meetings, including inviting parents and liaising with teachers to find appropriate times
- Appropriate assessments of pupils identified as having extra need
- Support in writing EHC plans as appropriate
- Monitoring of the SEN register as appropriate
- The development of intervention materials in collaboration with the Teachers
- Analysis of data with regard to SEN and more able cohorts
- To lead groups and work with individuals to support additional learning needs, as and when required
- To monitor the Inclusion action plan and contribute to analysis of it
If you are an experienced SENCO, and are interested in working in this vibrant, 2 form entry Primary School in South East London, please apply online today.
- Mainstream Primary School
- ASAP start
- 4 days per week
There are excellent benefits available when working with this school.
Initially, this will be on a long term basis, but there is potential for this to progress in to a permanent position.
- SENCO - SENDCO - SEN Coordinator -
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted