Career Teachers are working with a vibrant, successful Primary School within the Woolwich area, who are looking to appoint an experienced Year 2 Teacher to join their KS1 team.
- Year 2 Class Teacher position
- Start in January 2022
- Primary School based
Ideally, you will have previous experience of working with a Year 2 class, although this is not essential.
There is excellent support from the parallel Class Teacher, and the support staff within the key stage. You will be an important part of this friendly, welcoming team.
The school prides themselves on ensuring that they provide an inclusive learning environment, in which they are committed to engaging and inspiring pupils to want to learn.
This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a teaching position that can make excellent use of new teaching methods and developments in the curriculum. Using various exciting and engaging teaching aids, you will pay attention to each pupil's progress and evaluate their learning abilities.
As a Key Stage 1 Teacher you will have:
- Sound knowledge of a variety of teaching methods and the ability to design lessons.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities.
- The ability to hold a child's interest and encourage them to be excited about learning.
- A dedicated interest in child learning.
- A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning.
- The ability to work well with others.
- A flexible and open to change attitude.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
The position is available to start from January, and will continue until the end of the academic year in July 2022. This will be on a long term, temporary basis. There is potential for a permanent contract to be offered from September 2022.
Salary for this position will be dependant on your experience, and will be paid in like with your pay scale after 12 weeks.
Please apply online with an updated CV if you wish to be considered for this position.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted