We are looking to register experienced Year 1 Teachers in and around the Portsmouth area
Recruiting for roles starting from September 2021.
YOU MUST HOLD QTS FOR THE UK TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Requirements for the role:
* FULLY qualified teacher (with UK QTS)
* Be legally allowed to work in the UK
* Have experience teaching Year 1
* Have good subject knowledge around the KS1 Curriculum
* Have a track record for progress and attainment
* Have great written and verbal communication skills
* Understand how to adapt learning for children with SEN needs
Please call Chris Caulfeild-Browne on 01329 552797 send your CV to email@example.com without delay
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted