About You - SEN Teaching Assistant
- You will have relevant experience
- You will be passionate about teaching and learning.
- You will be driven, motivated and full of enthusiasm!
- Applicants should have proven success within their field.
- This role is suitable for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants or Mainstream Teaching Assistants with a desire to train within the SEND field.
We are recruiting experienced Teaching Assistants for short and long term supply roles in the Bournemouth area.
A creative approach can be taken to engage and include all pupils, taking advantage of the excellent facilities the schools offer.
Involvement in the wider school life is essential.
As a SEND Teaching Assistant you will be required to work closely with colleagues to deliver exceptional learning.
Communication with parents and carers is vital to encourage learning to continue outside of the classroom.Please call Chris Caulfeild-Browne on 01329 552797 send your CV to email@example.com without delay
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted