Career Teachers are working with schools in Petersfield and the surrounding area who are seeking Key Stage 1 teachers to join their teams.
- Short and Long Term positions available
- March starts for long term
- Some will be starting sooner (for short term requirements)
- Varying school sizes
- Average class sizes of 30 pupils
- Hampshire based schools
- Possibility of permanent opportunities to the right candidate
For this role you will need:
- To have experience teaching Key Stage 1 classes
- Live in an area accessible to the school
- Have a positive and friendly personality
Please call Chris Caulfeild-Browne on 01329 552797 send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted