Starting in January, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cover Supervisor responsible for covering various lessons for mixed ability groups of pupils aged 11 to 16 years (Key Stage 3 and 4).
An Ofsted rated good Secondary school in Havant is looking for a dedicated Cover Supervisor.
This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a position that will challenge you to use a variety of methods and new developments in the curriculum to help assist a range of year groups, containing pupils of various abilities, attitudes and experiences.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will have:
- Sound knowledge of a variety of methods and the ability to design lessons, courses, and projects.
- A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning and developing skills.
- A desire to bring out the best in others and ensure they have the motivation to work towards achieving their potential.
- The ability to communicate with, engage and inspire pupils.
- The ability to hold a pupil's interest and encourage them to be excited about learning and their future prospects.
- The ability to work well with others and autonomously.
- A flexible and open to change attitude.
- A positive and ambitious outlook and the ability to inspire this in others.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in sometimes stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A positive outlook and ability to inspire positivity in others.
- Previous secondary school experience.
- Great English language and Mathematical skills.
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
Please call Chris Caulfeild-Browne on 01329 552797 send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted