Casual Teaching Assistants/ SEN and Mainstream Schools
Leeds, West Yorkshire/ Full and Part Time.
Casual SEN Teaching Assistant - Leeds
At Career Teachers we are recruiting for enthusiastic, caring, resilient and reliable Teaching Assistants for SEN and mainstream Schools in Leeds.
Whether you are a Teaching Assistant who is available part time or full time, every week, or every couple of weeks - your experienced dedicated consultant will be committed in finding you supply work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from students, qualified Teaching Assistants, or those with SEN/Care related experience.
* Experience of supporting pupils identified with having special educational needs including Moderate/Severe/Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (MLD/SLD/PMLD), Complex Needs, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH) * Experience of assisting with the development and implementation of Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP) is desirable * Good knowledge of the National Curriculum * Have high expectations of students to ensure they reach their full potential * Have the ability to effectively manage behaviour using positive strategies
* Experience of supporting vulnerable children and young adults, whether in a classroom setting or residential environment * Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate * Professional reference checks including a child relevant experience * Legal right to work in the UK * Excellent knowledge of safeguarding children and young adults - you will need an up-to-date Safeguarding Training Certificate (we provide free Safeguarding Training)
The key benefits for working with Career Teachers are:
* Your own dedicated and friendly consultant * Competitive rates of pay * £200 referral scheme for both you and those you recommend (uncapped) * FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including Behaviour Management, Understanding Autism, Team Teach and Makaton.
What you need to do now: If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply' and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract, Temporary contract
Salary: £70.00-£85.00 per day
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Reference ID: Casual SEN Teaching Assistant - Leeds - September Expected start date: ASAP
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted