Career Teachers are currently recruiting for staff to cover classes within schools. If you haven't got 6 weeks experience working with young children, we will support you with training and support to get you prepared for this role - we offer free CPD Courses and training.
Are you thinking about doing a teaching qualification?
Do you want more school-based experience?
If so, this could be the ideal role for you!
This is the perfect role for somebody who is wanting to gain classroom experience within a secondary school.
We have positions to start in September 2022.
This is a fully flexible role, and we can accommodate people on a part time or full-time basis. There are difference working patterns each week so if your available days differ each week, this will suit you.
- All subjects will be covered in this role, but the lessons will be set, therefore you will need to follow the lesson plan set by the teacher. There is also no marking.
- Explain the lesson plan to the students and ensure that they are completing this
- Ensure the students are working efficiently and that noise levels are kept to a minimum
- Collect work in at the end of the lesson
What is in it for you?
- Gaining valuable classroom experience
- Advice and guidance for each booking
- Competitive rate of pay
- All candidates must be happy to complete an Enhanced DBS Certificate
With your experience and training provided by Career Teachers, you will be an asset Secondary Schools throughout Derby. So, if you are ready to take on a new challenge with this rewarding role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Should you wish to discuss this position in more detail, please call Career Teachers Derby on 01332 291723.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted