Career Teachers are looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants join to a popular Secondary School in Derby on a full-time basis from September 2022.
This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a Teaching Assistant position that will challenge you to utilise your knowledge, communication skills and creativity to develop varied approaches that help pupils understand the information presented.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will need to: -
- Have previous experience of working with KS3 and KS4
- Share an understanding of the importance of a child-centred approach to learning
- Develop and promote positive relationships with children, adults and other practitioners
- Support literacy and Numeracy development
- Observe and promote pupil performance and development
Benefits of working with Career Teachers:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
With your considerable knowledge and experience of assisting pupil's in KS3 and KS4, you will be an asset to this Secondary school. So, if you are ready to take on a new challenge with this rewarding role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Should you wish to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Career Teachers Derby on 01332 291723.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted