An Ofsted rated good Secondary school in Derby is looking for a dedicated Health and Social Care Teacher who can develop ideas for lessons and approaches to teaching. Preparing pupils for exams, assessments, and the next stage of their academic careers.
This position is to commence in September 2022 initially to December 2022 and will be Monday to Friday.
This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a teaching position within Health and Social Care that will challenge you to use a variety of teaching methods and new developments in the curriculum to teach a range of year groups, containing pupils of various abilities, attitudes and experiences.
As a Secondary Teacher you will have:
- A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning and developing skills.
- A desire to bring out the best in others and ensure they have the motivation to work towards achieving their potential.
- The ability to communicate with, engage and inspire pupils.
- The ability to hold a pupil's interest and encourage them to be excited about learning and their future prospects.
- A dedicated interest in subject enhancement and learning.
- The ability to work well with others and autonomously.
- A flexible and open to change attitude.
- A positive and ambitious outlook and the ability to inspire this in others.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in sometimes stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A positive outlook and ability to inspire positivity in others.
To be a good fit for a Secondary Teacher role you need to be:
- Knowledgeable and resourceful.
- Positive and outgoing.
- Supportive and understanding.
- Trustworthy and ethical.
- Motivational and engaging.
- Inspiring and hands-on.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Assertive and confident.
- Empathetic and compassionate.
With your considerable subject knowledge and experience of teaching pupil's aged 11 to 16 years, you will be an asset to this Ofsted rated good Secondary school. So, if you are ready to take on a new challenge with this rewarding role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please call Ben Moses on 01332 291723 to discuss this in more detail.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted