Career Teachers are actively recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Belper for x3 Teaching Assistant to work on a Full-Time basis from Monday 28th March through till the end of the academic year.
As a Teaching Assistant within this school, you will provide the vital support to pupils across both KS1 and KS2 within their personal learning and development.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work in a supportive and rewarding school.
You will need to:
- Have previous experience of working in across KS1 & KS2
- Share an understanding of the importance of a child-centred approach to learning
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3, BTEC Level 2 or 3 or equivalent in Teaching Assistant or Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Develop and promote positive relationships with children, adults, and other practitioners
- Plan deliver and evaluate teaching and learning activities under the direction of a teacher
- Support Literacy and Numeracy development
- Observe and promote pupil performance and development
Benefits of working with us:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted