Are you an experienced and knowledgeable Design Technology Technician? Are you currently searching for an exceptional school environment with the prospect of a long-term employment? We have just the place for you!
A great opportunity has opened for a Design Technology Technician to join a friendly Secondary school in Derby.
This position is full time Monday to Friday and will start in September 2022 initially till December 2022.
- A learning community with long sustainable success and history based in Derby
- Focused on getting the very best out of the students
- A deep culture with an innovative approach towards delivering outstanding education
- A curriculum that provides high-quality learning experiences tailored for their students
- Immensely proud of their rich heritage and traditions
- Design Technology Technician to provide support students in Secondary School
- To prepare and set up equipment and learning materials for practical exercises
- To run trials and demonstrations as well as assist students with learning activities
- To support effectively teaching staff and pupils during lessons
- Available to work 08:30 to 15:30, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in a school environment
Should you wish to discuss this position in more detail, please call Ben Moses on 01332 291723.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted