We are a leading education recruitment agency dedicated to connecting passionate teachers with dynamic schools. Currently, we are seeking a qualified and experienced Female Physical Education teacher to join a vibrant school in Leeds. This position arises due to a temporary sickness cover and offers a rewarding opportunity to contribute to the development of enthusiastic students. The role will start on an ongoing supply basis in January 2024 and is full time.
About the school
This school boasts an ambitious PE department committed to achieving excellence in every aspect. They take great pride in forging strong relationships with parents, recognising the crucial role they play in the educational journey of their students. As an 11 to 18 comprehensive school with a majority of students from the immediate locality, they are deeply rooted in their community.
- Ambitious PE department striving for excellence
- Comprehensive intake of students from diverse backgrounds
- Strong emphasis on building and maintaining positive relationships with parents
- Access to exceptional training opportunities for professional development
- Continual commitment to improvement, and sharing a dynamic and evolving learning environment
- Widely regarded locally as a high achieving school, resulting in a significant demand for enrolment.
- Conduct engaging and effective PE lessons for students across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Cultivate a positive and inclusive learning environment conducive to student growth
- Evaluate and track student progress, offering constructive feedback for improvement
- Collaborate with your fellow teachers to help enrich the overall educational experience for students
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- A specialism in physical education or a related field
- Proven experience teaching at secondary level
- Strong classroom management skills
- A genuine enthusiasm for the subject and encouraging learning
- Ability to teach girls PE to GCSE level
- The skills to and confidence to educate, inspire, challenge, and support students
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
We eagerly anticipate welcoming a dedicated in enthusiastic Girls PE teacher to join our team for this opportunity. Be part of a school that values innovation, growth, and a commitment to excellence. Apply today.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted