Discover a rewarding career opportunity from January 2024 at a 11 to 18 school in the picturesque town of Harrogate. We are looking for a passionate Business Studies teacher to join our team, and as a leading education recruitment agency, we're dedicated to connecting exceptional teachers with schools that share our commitment to excellence.
About the School:
- Explore a vibrant school environment in Harrogate known for high aspirations, academic excellence, and a strong community ethos
- This school fosters an atmosphere built on respect, kindness and a clear set of values
- It's a diverse student community - the school stands on the crossroads of Leeds and Harrogate, drawing students from both cities. The unique blend enriches the educational environment, fostering a dynamic and diverse student community
- Rooted in shared values, the school embraces and inclusive ethos where everyone is not just welcomed, but celebrated
- A Cutting edge curriculum. Students are provided with a comprehensive and forward thinking education that prepares them for the challenges and opportunities of the future
- Work with teachers that are not just teachers but passionate mentors. Engage with a team that inspires and enthuses, creating an environment where learning is a shared and enriching experience for students and teachers
- Commencing in January 2024, this role offers the potential for a temporary to permanent position, providing stability and growth prospects
- We are looking for a dynamic teacher with strong subject knowledge, a proven track record of excellence, and the ability to inspire key stage 4 and key stage five students
- As a dynamic business Studies teacher, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the educational journey of students in both Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 Business Studies. Your commitment to fostering an environment of academic excellence and real-world application of business concepts will contribute to the schools vibrant learning community
- We are seeking a candidate with a robust understanding of business studies, capable of delivering engaging and interactive lessons that inspire critical thinking
- A track record of outstanding teaching is preferred. Your ability to create an inspiring and inclusive classroom environment is key to the success of the students
Why choose Us?
- Joining our agency opens doors to diverse opportunities for personal and professional development
- We specialise in connecting outstanding teachers with schools that match their dedication and passion
- Your expertise will not only be recognised, but rewarded with market leading rates. We believe in valuing your skills and commitment, ensuring that your contributions are acknowledged at a level that reflects your excellence
- We offer pay via PAYE, providing you with a secure and straightforward payment process, so you can focus on what you do best - teaching
Are you ready to make a significant impact on young minds? Apply today and be part of our mission to empower teachers and schools for greatness. If you are looking for a business to this position that gives you the opportunity to elevate your teaching career in a supportive environment with endless opportunities for growth, i want to hear from you.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted