Are you a dedicated teacher seeking flexibility and excellent rates of pay for supply work in Leeds? Look no further!
Join our reputable education supply agency, a leader in the field with a great legacy and a strong reputation for providing exceptional teaching opportunities. We specialise in day-to-day and long-term placements across all secondary specialisms in West Yorkshire and can offer the flexibility to work as little or as much as you desire. We are currently seeking great secondary supply teachers to join our team.
- Flexible Working - whether you're seeking day-to-day assignments or long term roles, we tailor opportunities to your preference
- Abundance of Work in Leeds - we have a wealth of teaching positions available in Leeds, providing you with a variety of options
What Sets us Apart?
- Competitive Pay Rates - enjoy great rates of pay for your expertise and dedication
- PAYE, not umbrella - we pay via PAYE ensuring transparency and avoiding any unnecessary and hidden costs associated with umbrella companies
- Experienced Consultants - benefit from our team of expert consultants, including three former teachers, who understand the challenges and rewards of the profession
- Strong School Partnerships - we work with numerous schools, providing you with diverse opportunities to showcase your skills
- Immediate and Long Term Roles - start working with us now and explore the potential for long term roles starting in January 2024
Why Choose Us?
- Work Life Balance - we understand the importance of work life balance and strive to provide options that suit your lifestyle
- Supportive Environment - join a team that values your contribution and provides the support you need to excel in your role
If you are a passionate teacher looking for supply work in Leeds, are fully qualified, and are ready for new challenges and opportunities in the supply market, apply today and we will be in touch.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted