Embark on an enriching teaching journey with a great school in Leeds, renowned for its remarkable sense of community, thriving staff, and students who flourish in a supportive environment. Join us in January 2024 for a long term supply position, with the potential for a permanent role for the right candidate.
Why work at this school?
- Vibrant Community - Experience a remarkable sense of community where collaboration and camaraderie foster an enriching educational environment
- Cultural Excellence - Immerse yourself in a school where results improve year on year, with achievements consistently surpassing the national average
- World Class facilities - Inspire and be inspired in state of the art facilities, providing an exceptional backdrop for effective and innovative teaching
-Caring and supportive - Join a genuinely caring and supportive school that prioritises the wellbeing and growth of both teachers and students
What sets the school apart?
- Proven Success - their commitment to excellence is reflected in their year on year results, showcasing the effectiveness of their teaching
- Above national average results - revel in the satisfaction of contributing to a school where student outcomes consistently surpass national standards
- Holistic Education - Beyond academics, the school focus on holistic development, ensuring students are equipped with the skills and mindset for future success.
If you are a enthusiastic Geography teacher, with QTS, and are seeking a fulfilling role in a thriving educational community, apply today - I want to hear from you.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted