Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Career Teachers are recruiting for a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner to work within a Private Day Nursery in Belper. This position is based on 34 hours per week.
As a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner you will work closely with the team within the nursery to ensure that the children aged 12 weeks up to age 5 are cared for and offered the best experience whilst within the nursery environment.
The caring and highly skilled childcare team caters for children aged 12 weeks up to the age of 5 across individual rooms, specifically designed to provide tailored, age and stage-appropriate activities and experiences. The nursery has excellent transport links offering ease of commute and in addition the nursery was recently rated Outstanding by OFSTED.
Qualifications & Experience:
- NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ Level 3 or SVQ
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5
- Passion to deliver high quality childcare and exciting learning opportunities
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child's needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND/ASL needs.
- Prioritise the safeguarding of children.
- Speak up against practices that don't support safeguarding or our core values.
- Attend parents evening, recruitment/open day events and relevant training sessions.
- Build close relationships with parents and carers and report daily on their child's time at Nursery.
- Take ownership of the observation, assessments and planning for your key children in line with EYFS and provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Remain up to date with our childcare policies and procedures.
- Be a key player to ensure the nursery receives excellent outcomes in internal audits and those of external authorities such as Ofsted, CI and CIW.
- Maintain staff to child ratios.
- Ensure we encourage and praise children's development and achievements.
This position offers a salary between £16,920 to £17145.60 per annum pro rata dependent on experience.
Should you wish to discuss this position in more detail, call Career Teachers on 01332 291723.
Apply today to commence the registration process with Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted