We are currently working with an esteemed school in Harrogate to find a teacher of I-Media to start with them for at least two terms in January 2024.
This school is a real trailblazer in educational achievement. It's a school recognised for promoting mutual respect, featuring an aspirational curriculum, and integrating cutting edge insights from cognitive science into teaching practises. Teachers benefit from an innovative environment that encourages professional growth. This school is nationally acclaimed for achieving above average scores at GCSE level, positioning it as one of the highest performing schools in the country.
- To deliver engaging an innovative I-Media lessons at GCSE and A-level
- To inspire creativity and critical thinking through exploration of concepts in the subject
- To contribute to a rich array of extra curricular activities that enhance students holistic development
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Excellent subject knowledge in the field of I-Media, along with proven experience teaching it at GCSE and A-level
- Familiarity with current educational technology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary - paid to scale
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive work environment
Apply today, we welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences, however you must meet the above specification. If you are a passionate I-media teacher which values mutual respect, kindness, and has a commitment to educational excellence I would want to hear from you today.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted