We are looking for a creative and dedicated Art teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity. We are currently on the lookout for an Art teacher to work at a school in Harrogate on a long term supply position starting in January 2024, for a minimum of two terms.
We are an esteemed education agency based in Leeds and are working with a renowned school in Harrogate - a school that prioritises excellence in Art education, embraces innovative teaching practises, and fosters an environment of creativity.
This distinguished school are committed to elevating the education of students in Art. Emphasising a culture of respect, this school champions an ambitious curriculum infused with cutting edge principles to teach Art. Teachers flourish in a progressive environment fostering continuous professional development. Recognised nationally, this school consistently achieves exceptional results in Art, distinguishing it as one of the top performing schools nationwide.
Why join this school:
- Creative culture - immerse yourself in a school that values and celebrates creativity in teaching
- Dedicated staff - be part of a team of teachers committed to making a positive impact on students' lives
- Innovation - join a school at the forefront of educational innovation, utilising the latest technology for an enhanced learning experience for students.
- Facilitate captivating and imaginative Art lessons tailored for students at GCSE and key stage 3
- Cultivate creativity and critical thinking when exploring the subject with students
- Contribute actively to a varied selection of extracurricular offerings for students
- Be committed to enriching students' experience of learning the subject
If you are looking to unleash your artistic spirit and make a profound impact at this school I would be keen to receive your application immediately.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted