Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
At Career Teachers, we are not just a teaching agency, we are your gateway to exceptional teaching experiences. We specialise, in connecting passionate teachers with the best schools in Leeds and nurturing meaningful relationships. To that end, we are looking for a teacher of Spanish and French to work at a school starting ASAP for 4 days a week at a school in Leeds. The role would ideally start ASAP and is likely to be ongoing supply.
As an MFL Teacher, you would immerse yourself in a school that values excellence and community spirit. The role would include:
- Delivering dynamic MFL lessons that engage and inspire students
- Tailoring your teaching to cater to diverse learning styles
- Fostering a warm, inclusive and vibrant classroom environment
- Guiding and mentoring students, reinforcing the school's high standards of behaviour
- Collaborating with fellow teachers to enrich the MFL curriculum
- Contributing to a nurturing pastoral structure that upholds values of respect and mutual support
Qualifications and requirements:
-QTS or equivalent
- a degree in MFL or related field
- A genuine passion for teaching and instilling a love of language
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
We welcome candidates with various levels of experience. Whether you are a seasoned teacher or a newly qualified teacher, your dedication is what matters.
Why join us/Why apply for this job?
- Competitive compensation which rewards your expertise and experience
- Access to a school with a strong reputation
- Be part of a rapidly improving school
- Experience a community ethos where respect between staff and students is paramount
- Benefit from a traditional pastoral structure that maintains high standards of behaviour
- Teach in school buildings meticulously maintained with top-notch specialist facilities
Apply now if you are eager to embark on a fulfilling journey in MFL education and play a vital role in a school with a remarkable reputation - we really would love to hear from you.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.