We are currently looking for a Teacher of Computer Science in Bradford from September 2022. You would need to be available for 3 terms supply from September as this one will run until June/July 2023.
The school is in Bradford and they will need someone who can teach Computing up to GCSE level. This role would suit a more experienced teachers as well as a ECT, as the school is well placed to offer a good level of support if it's needed.
What is the school like?
- Very supportive colleagues and a really friendly environment
- Well regarded school in the local area
- Part of a reputable trust
- Students who are motivated and want to learn
- Very helpful and supportive students
- Very organised and a good handle on behaviour - something reflected in their OFSTED score
What are we looking for?
- Someone who strives to be Outstanding at what they do
- Someone who loves working with young people and gets a lot of fulfilment from it
- Someone with high expectations and a strong commitment to the cause
- Good subject knowledge
- An exceptional classroom practitioner
What happens next? If your CV is suitable, you will be contacted with further information on the position. If you are interested, you would need to register with us to get your file compliant. Meanwhile, we would work with the school and present you to them - the school would look to interview you directly and assess your suitability for the job. You would then work at the school as a supply teacher and receive the same pay that you would if you worked in the school as a permanent teacher on the MPS - the only difference is that it will be worked out as a daily rate. Apply immediately if you are interested in this great opportunity as we are keen to get the ball rolling.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted