Cover teacher/Supply teacher - Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, Key Stage 5 - SOUTH LONDON
We are looking for a strong, vibrant, and motivated cover/supply teacher to join a secondary school based in South London for long term cover. The school is part of a large multi-academy trust, and they aim to give students an enjoyable and holistic educational experience and desire teachers who will strive to make that their mission.
A well-resourced and supportive environment allows teachers to have more freedom to develop lessons to individualise support and cater to students varied learning styles. They are keen to provide an environment where supply teachers and cover teachers regularly return to schools and can develop a relationship with students. Long term positions are also available.
Applications are encouraged from those who would like to work in an innovative an forward thinking
MAT. We welcome applications from early career teachers (ECT) who want to gain more teaching
experience, teachers engaged in further education who require flexible work and those teachers who
have qualified abroad and now have a NARIC certificate.
Interviews will take place virtually and applicants will be assessed as they apply.
- Flexible daily supply work available
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an overseas teaching certificate recognised by Naric
- A positive approach to managing challenging behaviour
- A commitment to building strong relationships and gaining the most out of our students
- Deliver lessons as left by the main class teacher
- Follow school behaviour and reporting policies
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained
- Manage class behaviour using positive behaviour management techniques
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and
Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of
the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to
begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with
Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works
for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted