Science Teacher - KS3 - South Norwood - Temp contract
An innovative and popular school which is part of a multi-academy trust is looking for two science teachers to join them for two terms in South Norwood. They are looking for two candidates that are engaging, motivated and qualified to teach Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four Science.
The school desires teachers to lead with professionalism and provide a dynamic and personalised approach to learning, which will push students to develop their confidence. As the school is part of a MAT, resources are freely available which enables teachers to become more creative and provide an open-minded approach to learning. Working as part of a team, the aim is for teachers to understand the difference between performance and learning, in order to obtain the best long-term effects for students and imbed their knowledge long term.
Are you a teacher who wants to be a part of a warm and friendly work force where teachers excite students with challenge? If the answer's yes, then applications are more than encouraged!
We welcome applications from early career teachers (ECT), experienced class teachers and those teachers who have qualified abroad and now have a valid NARIC certificate.
Interviews will take place virtually and applicants will be assessed as they apply.
- £1500 trust allowance
- Outer London pay scales
- Opportunity to progress into a permanent role
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), QTLS or an overseas teaching certificate recognised by Naric
- Be able to follow the schools teaching approach
- A commitment to providing students with a safe and welcoming environment
- Broad knowledge of Biology, Physics and Chemistry to provide a range of KS3 and KS4 education
- Educate children on good manners and mutual respect
- Develop well structured lessons
- Work in partnership with parents in order to create the best learning experience
- About Us
- Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and
- Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
- We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of
- the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
- Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
- If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to
- begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website careerteachers.co.uk
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with
- Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted