Primary School Teacher - Key Stage One - Surrey
An Ofsted outstanding primary school in Waddon, Surrey is looking for a positive and motivated KS1 teacher to join their team. The school is part of a multi-academy trust and is therefore well resourced. This allows for teachers to become more creative and have more freedom.
The school has high expectations of staff, parents and students and therefore pushes their teachers to constantly challenge their class whilst also ensuring students feel safe and cared for. They are looking for a nurturing individual who will implement their core values and encourage children to grow and be ambitious.
Are you a positive, caring, and hardworking individual who has the willingness to try their best and work in collaboration with students, parents and other members of staff? Then please take a moment to apply as we would love to hear from you.
We welcome applications from early career teachers (ECT), experienced class teachers and those teachers who have qualified abroad and now have a valid NARIC certificate.
Interviews will take place virtually and applicants will be assessed as they apply.
- £1500 trust allowance
- Outer London pay scales
- Opportunity to progress into a permanent role
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), QTLS or an overseas teaching certificate recognised by Naric
- Be able to blend into the school's ethos and work with a forward thinking approach
- Provide children with an environment where they feel safe and encouraged
- Apply a modern approach to education to push students to try their best to meet the high expectations of the school
- Provide education based on students needs and abilities and be able to adapt lessons accordingly and provide extra support where necessary
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and
Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of
the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to
begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with
Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted