Primary School Teacher - KS1 KS2 - CROYDON - South London - Surrey
An inclusive school in Croydon which is part of a multi-academy trust is looking for a Key Stage 1 and 2 teacher to join their team.
The school focuses on making sure pupils are provided with a happy, caring and supportive environment. They are looking for a teacher who will ensure that students are provided with this, whilst also encouraging them to constantly try their best to meet the school's high expectations.
Being part of a MAT allows for schools to share knowledge and support each other. With this added support and due to them being well resourced, teachers have more freedom to develop their lessons and be more creative. The school encourages teachers to develop students emotionally as they desire students to be kind and compassionate individuals.
Applications are encouraged from those who would like to work in an innovative an forward thinking
MAT. We welcome applications from early career teachers (ECT), experienced class teachers and those
teachers who have qualified abroad and now have a valid NARIC certificate.
Interviews will take place virtually and applicants will be assessed as they apply.
- £1500 Trust allowance
- Outer London pay scales
- Opportunities to progress into a permanent role
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), QTLS or an overseas teaching certificate recognised by Naric
- A positive approach to managing challenging behaviour
- A commitment to building strong relationships and gaining the most out of our students
- Be responsible for the academic development of pupils assigned to you
- Be responsible for accurate reporting and assessment of all pupils
- Be a committed and involved team member within your department, but also the wider school
- Follow school behaviour and reporting policies
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained
- Manage class behaviour using positive behaviour management techniques
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and
Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of
the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted