Primary School Teacher - KS2 - Chafford Hundred - 2 terms- Jan 2022 start
A three-form entry academy located in Chafford Hundred is seeking an energetic and vibrant Key Stage 2 teacher to join them for 2 terms in January. They are looking for a teacher who will join them on their mission of inspiring and preparing children for academic and personal success.
The school is part of a large multi-academy trust which is a well-resourced, supportive, and inclusive environment with a proven track record of nurturing and developing talent within their team. Resources are freely available to staff, giving teachers the freedom of time to individualise support and cater to student's varied learning styles. The MAT offers a wide variety of CPD opportunities including fast-track leadership programmes for motivated, outstanding practitioners.
Applications are encouraged from those who would like to work in an innovative an forward thinking MAT. We welcome applications from early career teachers (ECT), experienced class teachers and those teachers who have qualified abroad and now have a valid NARIC certificate.
Interviews will take place virtually and applicants will be assessed as they apply.
- £1500 Trust allowance
- Outer London pay scales
- Opportunities to progress into a permanent role
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), QTLS or an overseas teaching certificate recognised by Naric
- A positive approach to managing challenging behaviour
- A commitment to building strong relationships and gaining the most out of our students
- Be responsible for the academic development of pupils assigned to you
- Be responsible for accurate reporting and assessment of all pupils
- Be a committed and involved team member within your department, but also the wider school
- Follow school behaviour and reporting policies
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained
- Manage class behaviour using positive behaviour management techniques
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and
Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of
the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted