IT Teacher - Thurrock - KS3/4/5
An Ofsted outstanding school based in Chafford Hundred, Thurrock is seeking an energetic and proactive ICT teacher to join them in Key Stage Three, Key Stage Four and Key Stage Five. The school prides itself on providing all students with the best chance of academic success no matter their background or academic ability.
The school is part of a large multi-academy trust which allows teachers to have more resources at hand and use them to develop strong and enthusiastic lessons. They are looking for someone who is experienced in teaching a wide variety of students from all types of backgrounds and who will put their all into providing students with the best Information Technology lessons, in order for students to further their academic success.
Applications are encouraged from driven and creative teachers, those that want to work within an MAT. We welcome applications from early career teachers (ECT), experienced class teachers and those teachers who have qualified abroad and now have a valid NARIC certificate.
Interviews will take place virtually and applicants will be assessed as they apply.
- £1500 trust allowance
- Outer London pay scales
- Opportunity to progress into a permanent role
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), QTLS or an overseas teaching certificate recognised by Naric
- Encourage students to develop knowledge outside of the classroom as well as inside - class trips to museums etc
- Ensure safety and welfare of students is put first
- Imbed the traditional values of the school into students and make sure they are courteous, considerate and cooperative
- Work cooperatively with students and provide extra help where needed so every student has the best chance of being successful
- Develop well structured lessons
- Manage class behaviour
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and
Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of
the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to
begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with
Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted