Graduate Teaching Assistant - Tower Hamlets - ASAP Start - £80-£90 a day
A variety of popular schools in Tower Hamlets are seeking recent graduate teaching assistants to join them asap to cover the remainder of the academic year.
The role requires flexibility to work on a daily supply basis within Tower Hamlets. We are looking for driven candidates to support students in the classroom as well as assisting the teacher with planning and delivering lessons.
The successful grad must:
- Be enthusiastic and energetic
- Have a 2:2 degree or above, or predicted a 2:2 degree or above
- Be inspirational and motivational
- Want to make a difference in the lives of young people
The role is:
- Flexible - you must be available 5 days a week to work in different schools in Tower Hamlets
- Starting asap - we want people who are committed to completing a full registration as soon as possible to start work in January 2022 or sooner
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties. We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with
Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted