English Teacher KS3,4&5 - Permanent Contract in THURROCK
A largely popular Secondary school and Sixth Form in Thurrock, Essex which is part of a multi academy trust is looking for a motivated and innovative permanent English teacher who will be working in Key Stages three, four and five.
Being part of a MAT allows for the school to be well resourced, enabling teachers to be creative when teaching. The school implements a high challenge with high support approach and aims to increase opportunities for all students whether they are academically advantaged or disadvantaged and want to prepare them all for the challenges they will face in the future.
The community spirit in the school is something they pride themselves in, they are looking for someone who can blend into their team and someone who is going to motivate students to be self-aware, kind and polite.
Applications are encouraged from those who want to work within a vibrant and creative MAT. We welcome applications from early career teachers (ECT), experienced class teachers and those teachers who have qualified abroad and now have a valid NARIC certificate.
Interviews will take place virtually and applicants will be assessed as they apply.
- £1500 trust allowance
- Outer London pay scales
- Opportunity to progress into a permanent role
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), QTLS or an overseas teaching certificate recognised by Naric
- Someone who is able to prepare students for the future and give them real life experiences
- Developing a relationship with all students where they feel safe and encouraged at all times
- A positive approach to managing challenging behaviour
- Pushing and motivating students to strive for what they want
- Develop students into being successful, confident and happy
- Ensuring the schools values are at the forefront of students minds and they act with kindness and compassion towards others
- Put students health, safety and welfare first at all times
- Making sure students work and assessments are reported accurately
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and
Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of
the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to
begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with
Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted