YEAR 6 Teacher
- Long term Supply
- April 2021
A 3 form entry School based in Raynes Park are looking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to join their school for the Summer term, April- July 2021. The school focus heavily on the well being of both children and staff which has created a great team atmosphere across the school.
The school are looking for an experienced teacher who wants to be part of a team and work collaboratively with other teachers and senior leadership to offer innovative teaching.
The class is made up of 26 children and has a low level of SEN children in the class who will have individual support. You will also have a Teaching Support Assistant for some part of each day.
Person Specification - Primary Teacher- Merton London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning, preparation and delivery across the Primary curriculum.
- A PGCE of equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted