SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) SuttonTeaching Assistant start ASAP Do you have experience working with children? Are you interested in working in special needs schools? Career...
Career Teachers is working with an ASD School in the borough of Hounslow to work as a Kitchen Assistant.
- The role is Monday- Friday from 1130am- 230pm to start on 23rd April
- You will be helping to plate up food and serve students in the college café
- Having a Food Hygiene Certificate is desired but not essential
- Experience of working in a kitchen is crucial
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.