Required: NVQ LEVEL 4 IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE Job Summary:Ensure that the school meets the standards set by the Commission for Social Care Inspection...
I am working with an outstanding SEND School in Edmonton who are looking to appoint an administration, finance and office assistant to join their team immediately. The role is initially temporary with the view to go permanent in the future.
- Create purchase orders on our finance system
- Match orders with deliveries
- Distribute orders
- Match invoices with goods receipt notes and orders making invoice ready for payment
- Match orders with monthly credit card statement making statement ready for inputting
- File all paper work on a weekly basis
- Email remittance advices
- Print invoices received by email and obtain authorisation for payment
- Liaise with suppliers, teachers and local authority regarding orders and payments
- Liaise with Health and Safety office and site staff relating to premise issues
- Cover reception at beginning or end of day according to new receptionist/admin's hours of work
- Cover reception during receptionist/admin's lunch break
- Cover reception for a set amount of hours each week to enable receptionist/admin to carry out administrative tasks
- Act as 2nd in line for answering calls to reception
- Carry out clerical/admin tasks as and when required where time allows - e.g. filing, organising, photocopying, phone calls etc
- Projects as and when they arise, including going through pupil files inherited from previous school and scanning on
- Make teas and coffees when required for visitors etc as requested by LT
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.