Primary SEND Teaching Assistant SEND Teaching Assistant London PrimaryPrimary SEND Teaching AssistantOpen to graduatesFebruary 2019 StartSeeking day to day supply SEND Teaching Assistants and long...
Learning Support Assistant - Lambeth - London - Career Teachers
Schools situated in Lambeth are currently looking to recruit a dynamic, forward thinking and adaptable Learning Support Assistants to join their ambitious teams.
The Schools - Lambeth, London
The schools are committed to raising standards of achievement and ensuring the progress of all learners. The roles have varied start dates and the placements range from daily to long term continuing into the next academic year. The right candidates will be working closely with the class teacher to create and implement exceptional learning environments.
The schools are looking for an ambitious Learning Support Assistants who can commit to the role to ensure the children have stability.You will be working with children who have varying needs and whom have a tendency to push boundaries.
To apply for this role, you MUST have:
- A good academic background - degree educated
- An ability to manage groups of children, possessing strong behaviour management skills
- Confident and assertive people with a sense of humour please apply!
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written
- Good organisation skills - you will assist the teacher in the day to day running of a busy classroom
In return the school can offer:
- A high level of support and commitment from their friendly and hardworking staff
- A team teaching model approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities, designed to develop your professional career
- A school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
Please apply with an up to date CV or call Ashley on 020 7105 3499 if you are interested in this position.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.