The ideal Teacher will have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2, SATS experience is preferable but not essential. Average sized classes of up to...
Career Teachers is recruiting for a qualified KS2 Teacher to teach at an inner London primary school in Barking. The KS2 Teacher is required to start in September 2018 on a 1 year academic year contract. A qualified or newly qualified KS2 Teacher with good behaviour management skills is encouraged to apply. A previous Ofsted inspection resulted in a 'good' rating. We are looking for a stable candidate who wishes to become part of making a difference to a fantastic school.
About the role
- KS2 Teacher.
- To teach children in Year 5 and Year 6.
- To work with a strong leadership team.
- To plan and deliver lessons of a quality standard.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- 1 year academic year contract.
- Open to NQTs looking to complete their induction year.
About the school
- A lovely, happy Primary school within the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.
- An energetic and solid leadership team, who offer support and guidance.
- Two-form entry school.
- Easily accessible by public transport in Dagenham.
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education /PGCE /or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or Overseas trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.