Year 3 Teacher Barnet, London£135 165 daily rateTeacher for September 2018 startAre you a qualified teacher seeking a new opportunity for September 2018? Are you...
We are now recruiting casual crèche staff to work with Children's Centres in Lambeth, We are looking for experienced childcare professionals to run our crèches both in the centre.
Salary: £9.05 per hour (minimum of 2 hour sessions)
A Lambeth primary school Ofsted registered outstanding near to Oval cricket ground is looking for a Crèche worker (Level 2 - Level 3 Nursery Nurse/ Assistant, preferable but not essential) easily commutable to as has a variety of transport links to and from surrounding areas.
You will be looking after children aged from 3 months to 5 years. The working hours and days do vary but will be between Monday to Friday on a shift basis. The ideal candidate should also be passionate about working with children and will be offered training and support as ongoing professional development.
Person Specification- Crèche Worker - Early years - Education - Lambeth
- A childcare qualification of level 2 or above preferable.
- A good understanding of EYFS.
- A knowledge and understanding of child development.
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Awareness and understanding of equal opportunities.
- A good academic background
- An ability to manage groups of children
About the Role - Crèche Worker - Early years - Education - Lambeth
- To provide safe welfare and environment for the children
- Supporting nursery staff, working with parents and other family members
- Helping prepare snacks and meals, entertaining children in the nursery, keeping a log of children in the nursery, recording activities of children in the nursery, contributing to program activities of children in the nursery, and undertaking domestic jobs, including cleaning in the nursery when appropriate.
- Nursing assistants may also be involved in changing young children or toileting when appropriate.
Please apply with an up to date CV or call Ash on 020 7105 3499 if you are interested in this position.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.