A 'Good' Primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham, West London is seeking an experienced and hardworking Primary Teacher for a position starting in September 2017.Primary...
A successful two form entry school situated in Hammersmith and Fulham is currently looking to recruit a dynamic, forward thinking and adaptable Teaching Assistant to join their ambitious team. This school is committed to raising standards of achievement and ensuring the progress of all learners. This role is to start after half term until the end of the academic year and you will be working closely with the class teacher to create and implement exceptional learning environments.
The school is looking for an ambitious Teaching Assistant who can commit to the role to ensure the children have stability.You will be working with a Children who are very bright students but can have tendency to push boundaries.
To apply for this role, you MUST have:
- A good academic background - degree educated
- An ability to manage groups of children, possessing strong behaviour management skills
- Confident and assertive people with a sense of humour please apply!
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written
- Good organisation skills - you will assist the teacher in the day to day running of a busy classroom
In return the school can offer:
- A high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- A team teaching model approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities, designed to develop your professional career
- A school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
Please apply with an up to date CV or call Ash on 020 7105 3499 if you are interested in this position.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.