Highly successful one form entry school with Nursery are currently looking for a nursery nurse to work in Early Years starting ASAP. The school is...
We are now recruiting casual crèche staff to work with Children's Centres in Lambeth, We are looking for experienced childcare professionals to run our crèches both in the centre.
Salary: £9.05 per hour (minimum of 2 hour sessions)
A Lambeth primary school Ofsted registered outstanding near to Oval cricket ground is looking for a Crèche worker (Level 2 - Level 3 Nursery Nurse/ Assistant, preferable but not essential) easily commutable to as has a variety of transport links to and from surrounding areas.
You will be looking after children aged from 3 months to 5 years. The working hours and days do vary but will be between Monday to Friday on a shift basis. The ideal candidate should also be passionate about working with children and will be offered training and support as ongoing professional development.
- A childcare qualification of level 2 or above preferable.
- A good understanding of EYFS.
- A knowledge and understanding of child development.
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Awareness and understanding of equal opportunities.
- A good academic background
- An ability to manage groups of children
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- To provide safe welfare and environment for the children
- Supporting nursery staff, working with parents and other family members
- Helping prepare snacks and meals, entertaining children in the nursery, keeping a log of children in the nursery, recording activities of children in the nursery, contributing to program activities of children in the nursery, and undertaking domestic jobs, including cleaning in the nursery when appropriate.
- Nursing assistants may also be involved in changing young children or toileting when appropriate.
Please apply with an up to date CV or call Ash on 020 7105 3499 if you are interested in this position.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.