Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Float Teacher - Year 5 KS2
3-form entry Primary School
Barking & Dagenham - East London
£140- £170 per dayAn 'Outstanding' Primary School based in Barking & Dagenham is looking for a Year 5 Float Teacher to cover classes across the year group. This role is a ASAP start and is ongoing until at least July 2022. This Primary School is a 3-form entry 'Outstanding' Ofsted School. The role will include covering classes across KS2 and the ideal candidate would be someone who has recently taught across the curriculum and has a clear understanding of the current curriculum.Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher looking for a Float Teacher role? Would you like to work in an Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary school?This is a long-term role starting ASAP. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
* Float Teacher* ASAP* Barking & Dagenham, East London* Daily rate - £140 - £170* 3-form entry Junior* Ofsted 'Outstanding' School* Covering classes across Key Stage 2* Excellent behaviour throughout the school* Access to excellent CPD
* Distribute education content including notes, summaries, assignments* Provide individualised instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning* Maintain a tidy and organised classroom* Observe and understand each individual student's behaviour and report any issues* Collaborate with other teachers and parents and participate in regular meetings
* Experienced Primary Teacher who holds QTS and has completed NQT induction year.* Confidence to teach across KS2 with ability to inspire all age groups.* Desire to play a full role across all aspects of the school especially with regards to after school meetings and activities.* The role will require planning of some lessons as well as marking and attendance of parent's evenings.
If you think you are suitable for this position, please apply now to avoid missing out
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.