Supply Teaching Assistant
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking to do part time or daily cover work for schools across Barking & Dagenham and East London
Are you a recent graduate or Level 3 childcare qualification holder looking to gain experience in Primary schools and keen for a flexible role?
About the job:
* Cover supply Teaching Assistant for a variety of school across the London borough of Barking & Dagenham* Graduates or Level 3 Childcare qualification holders needed* Experienced TA's without any qualifications are also welcome to apply * EYFS / KS1/KS2 Teaching Assistant* Immediate start
Career Teachers are working with fantastic schools based in Barking & Dagenham. The position does come with short term and daily cover bookings, which gives you the chance to build relevant skills and experience ahead of your PGCE. The opportunity sees you working with a range of different schools in your borough. The opportunity has arisen because the schools have requested extra help in the classroom due to high absence levels as well as children needing additional 1 to 1 and small group support.
* Must be a Graduate or hold a level 3 childcare qualification or have experience as a classroom TA* You must be flexible
Salary and benefits:
* £70 - £85 per day* You are able to be flexible* Working with a range of amazing school in Barking & Dagenham
How to apply:
Registration Interviews will be arranged online so please get in touch to book you appointment with Career Teachers today to find out more and join our supply team. Please get in touch by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0207 105 3499. We look forward to hearing from you!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted