Do you have experience in working with pre-school aged children?
Are you currently looking for flexible work?
Have you previously worked in a nursery or crèche setting?
Career Teachers are looking to recruit a team of Nursery Nurses to work on an ad-hoc basis in various nurseries and schools in Manchester.
For this role, it is essential that you have a relevant qualification in childcare and that you have recent experience working within a nursery or an alternative childcare setting.
You will be expected to:
- Provide high quality and professional care for children within the nursery
- Ensure the legal and statutory requirements are met
- Assist in social, emotional, educational and practical development
- Feed suitable meals, snacks and drinks
- Change nappies or help to potty/toilet train
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure the safe and stimulating environment for the children
- Carry out basic administrative duties, such as keeping children's records up to date
- Have current knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
If you are interested in working as a supply Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse please apply now with your CV
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted