Early Years (EYFS) Teacher
Full Time (8:15am - 3:30pm)
£110 - £140 per day
Are you an Early Years specialist teacher looking for a fresh start where your quality teaching is recognised and rewarded?
Career Teachers are working with an Ofsted rated "Good" academy primary school in Doncaster who are looking for an exceptional Early Years teacher to join them with immediate effect.
You will be a part of a warm, welcoming, and supportive team who are dedicated to recognising your potential and developing your skills further. This Doncaster school is a place where talents and interests are nurtured, and all are encouraged to be the very best that they can be. They believe that every child can thrive given the right care and support. If you share their values, we would love to hear from you.
- ECT/NQT or QTS teacher with recent experience of the Early Years curriculum.
- Be passionate about raising attainment in EYFS.
- Experience in delivering literacy and numeracy sessions.
- Hold a current enhanced DBS (or be happy to apply for one through Career Teachers).
- Be a warm and caring individual focused on raising achievement levels.
- Have recent teaching experience in the U.K.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- You will be a part of a warm, welcoming, and supportive team.
- You will receive competitive rates of pay.
- We provide professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Endless opportunities to progress in your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant who truly cares.
- Free regular online CPD courses to support you every step of the way.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £200 of Love2Shop vouchers for every teacher and teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Contact: Rebecca English
Phone number: 0114 272 2255
To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Career Teacher's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Career Teachers are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted