Year 6 Primary Teacher needed | Hackney
Are you a nurturing, supportive, innovative, and passionate Primary Teacher with QTS looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
About the School:-
- Beautiful School in the Borough of Hackney
- Based between Dalson and Stoke newington
- School focus on high academic attainment and rigour, and employ innovative pedagogical approaches delivered by the finest teaching staff.
- Supportive SLT that will support you throughout your Teaching journey
- year 6 Teacher needed ASAP until the end of Academic year
About the role:-
- Teaching a class of 20 children
- Experience with behaviour and management
- Hold an undergraduate degree and UK QTS
- -Have recent and relevant teaching experience in the UK showcasing sound knowledge of the National Curriculum (2014), specifically in KS2
- Be able to plan lessons appropriately which link to the KS2's statutory curriculum statements
- -Have the ability to differentiate and plan engaging lessons for KS2 children
- -Be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- -Be a warm and approachable character as you will be interacting with children, staff and parents
- -Have excellent classroom management and behaviour management skills
- -Have an Enhanced Child Only DBS on the update service
- -Provide two references, from within the last two years
If this role of 'Year 6 Teacher' sparks your interest, please apply by contacting Aiza Khan at Career Teachers. Please email your CV to email@example.com
Please ensure your CV is up to date with your correct contact details and presents your experience, ethos and aspirations for this particular role.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted