Early Years Teaching Assistant
£76 - £85 Per Day
Are you a qualified Early Years Teaching Assistant to Level 3 or higher? Do you have recent experience supporting EYFS children? Are you able to commit to a Teaching Assistant role in Sheffield with an immediate start date?
Career Teachers are working with a large, three form entry, "Good" primary school in Sheffield to recruit a Teaching Assistant to provide general support in a Nursery class. This role will start after Easter full time, and if the right person is appointed it will be for the rest of the academic year.
You will be a part of an exceptional and supportive team who are dedicated to recognising your potential and developing your skills further. This Sheffield school puts children's learning at the heart of it. They aim to develop happy, motivated children within a secure, stimulating environment where everyone feels valued and strives to achieve their true potential. If you share their values, we would love to hear from you.
- Hold a valid & recognised Early Years/Early Childhood Studies qualification equivalent to Level 3 or higher.
- Recent experience, this could be volunteer work or placements as a teaching assistant in EYFS.
- Have fantastic knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
- Be fully dedicated to the role and have a can-do attitude.
- Have recent experience supporting children in Early Years within a UK School
- Be genuinely committed to enhancing the educational and personal development of the child you are supporting and the rest of the class.
- You will be a part of a warm, welcoming, and supportive team.
- You will receive competitive rates of pay.
- We provide professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Endless opportunities to progress in your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant who truly cares.
- Free regular online CPD courses to support you every step of the way.
A little something extra for you:
We offer a refer a friend scheme with incentives. If you know someone who is looking for a new role please pass on our details and we will thank you with £100 of Love2Shop vouchers for every teacher or teaching assistant who registers and then works 10 days for Career Teachers.
Contact me to apply today:
Contact: Rebecca English
Phone number: 0114 272 2255
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients
Career Teachers are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted