Sheffield - Doncaster - Barnsley - Chesterfield
Full Time (8:30am - 3:30pm)
£10 per hour
Career Teachers are working with various primary schools and private nurseries in Sheffield, Doncaster, Barnsley and Chesterfield who are looking for hard-working, committed, and pro-active Nursery Nurses to join them on a flexible basis..
Recent experience in the UK is necessary and a true passion for supporting young children is key. We are looking for an experienced practitioner who can take appropriate action to ensure that all children are supported accordingly. You will be responsible for setting challenging learning objectives and using the EYFS curriculum to plan activities which allow opportunity for child- initiated and adult-lead learning. Using assessment systems online and by observation, you will be expected to keep records of progress up to date, being responsible for key children and their learning.
- Experience working with 0 - 4-year-old children in a nursery or school setting.
- Hold a Level 2 or a Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification
- Able to work full time and hours as this can vary between 8-6pm.
- Contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the setting
- Give support to other personnel within the setting
- Help implement daily routines
- Be willing to support children who require 1:1 support
What Career Teachers can offer you:
- High quality equipment to implement fun, engaging activities. A positive learning environment where staff who all share the same vision - "working together to create a happy community where all children, parents and staff do their best and achieve great things"
- Top rates of pay-
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles-
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in-
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts-
- Dedicated consultants- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
Get in touch!
Phone: 0114 272 2255
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Career Teacher's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Career Teachers are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone, we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted