Year 5/6 Teacher - Sheffield
Career Teachers are working in partnership with an Ofsted rated "Good" Primary School located in Sheffield (S2.) We are looking to recruit a committed Year 5/6 teacher to start after October half term. This role will be on a long-term, full-time basis.
What you will need:
- An excellent and creative practitioner who can promote effective learning and fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils.
- Ability to inspire and challenge pupils and motivate others by example. You must hold and deliver positivity within your attitude and be willing to make a significant contribution to raising standards across the school.
- Committed to working with all members of the school community, particularly with parents.
- Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life. You must be passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun.
- Experience and full understanding of the Key Stage 2 curriculum is essential.
What Career Teachers can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay on a weekly basis.
- Continual opportunities for CPD and training courses such as Team Teach, Makaton, PECs and behaviour management.
- Support from your dedicated consultant and the whole team
- Refer a friend scheme.
We welcome applications from ECTs and experienced teachers. We can offer excellent continuing professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work alongside other members of staff.
Contact: Rebecca English
Phone number: 01142722255
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Career Teacher's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Career Teachers are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone, we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted