As a leading UK brand, our recruitment consultants are key to our business success and we are now looking for our next ambitious, driven, billing recruiter to join our journey in the Sheffield Branch.
Our current consultants tell us they love the career development, training, diversity and an opportunity to make work meaningful. Our office environments, ordinarily based in Sheffield and wider social settings provide the perfect environment for an energetic and hardworking individual to thrive.
Here at Career Teachers we focus on having a consultative approach with our partner schools to help them secure the best talent available to positively impact on the outcomes of the pupils of the city. We balance that with insightful conversations with our candidates and a dedication to development to ensure we can partner them with the right future employer and career path.
Our people are our number one priority. We focus on working together to deliver strong results for our clients and candidates alike and encourage growth and development for all of our staff at every level. A comprehensive career structure underpins our success as a market leader and access to an enormous breadth of CPD in conjunction with our parent company ensures you will be trained, supported, and encouraged to succeed from the outset.
If you are motivated and energised by creating solutions and having a lasting, positive impact on the provision of education locally, then we would like to speak to you about what we do.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk within the Education sector
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the company's financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrable experience in the recruitment or sales industry
- Be resilient, capable of learning quickly and happy to work hard.
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working within tight deadlines and robust procedures.
- Have excellent communication skills and be capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you are interested in what you have read then please contact Branch Manager, Daniel Mace today by emailing a CV to Daniel.email@example.com or calling 01142722222
Sheffield Branch Manager
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted